Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 22, 2013

Praying the one hour is not only working to discipline me in prayer but also is actually transforming my nature. I have for example become acutely aware of being joyful in all circumstances. After all I pray that every morning. Just that simple one line has work within me to bring about change in the way I respond to circumstances that normally would not produce joy. Someone asked me recently if I pray the one hour prayer every day - may answer was - most days. There are days that i do not pray but not many. the point is not perfection and not missing a day but rather having a habit that lasts. This blog is intended as an accountability tool for everyone taking the challenge. How are you doing this week.

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard it is to pray for an hour a day sometimes. As you say there are benefits and I shall pray that you persevere.

    ReplyDelete